Monday 11 November 2013

New Look OOTD and job update (or lack of)

First things first, to get the negative out of the way, I now do not work at Primark...well technically I never did. It was my induction day today but due to my lovely Anxiety, I had a panic attack, freaked out and didn't go, although I've decided this is an improvement on previous attempts to get back into work where I never even turned up for interviews before. So i'm pleased i'm taking something positive away from all of this.

Moving forward to my outfit of the day! As I ended up mooching around town I obviously couldn't resist a bit of New Look, I finally got my Jeffrey Campbell dupes I've wanted from there, £29.99 (very limited stock, even online). Lets face it right now it's the closest thing I'll ever get to a real pair.


So I wore those with a pair of thick tights' £2.99, and this little simple bias-cut cotton-feel dress, £17.99, in lovely dark autumnal coloured vintage-style roses. It's such a lovely little dress just to stick on when you can't find anything or you're having an "I feel fat" day, as it covers all lumps and bumps due to its bias-cut; but also it's something pretty enough that you could dress up and cinch in with a waist belt, and team with a nice cardigan. Or as I did today; I added this purple and silver knitted jumper- also from New Look. I bought this in the sale about a month ago for £7. It's an amazing rich plum colour. A bit longer at the back, with open knit along the front shoulder seams. Matches well with the dress. I LOVE this outfit right now. Simple yet pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment