Sunday 11 June 2017

Beauty Brawl Day 8- False eyelashes

Day 8- False Lashes

I don't wear false lashes, and today was going to be an exception but i'm working, and i'll be damned if i'm going to be putting eyelashes on at 6:30am and surviving the day at work with them on, without rubbing my eyes...so instead I'm just going to tell you right now the ONLY lashes you need for day to day wear and even cross over into night is 020 in either Natural Lash or Eyelure. 
They are my fail safe, my security blanket, my go-to for any client, any eye shape and any occasion. You can even layer them up as the band is clear and make them look fuller, or wear them as they are and pass them off as your own, they genuinely are the best lashes i have had the pleasure of using. 

Product: 95
Packaging: 70
Price: 90

They're inexpensive, they are re-usable if you treat them right, they easily last all day, they can be layered for volume, the band is clear so if fitted right you cannot even tell they are false, easy to trim and just one of the ultimate must have products i ca have in my professional beauty kit. 

  Love and Light xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment