Friday 9 December 2016

Bloggers Christmas Beauty Brawl 2016 (Day 9)

Day 9 is Hand Cream

I use hand cream all the time since i became qualified in Beauty. I didn't realise just how important your cuticles are to how well your nails grow. 

I chose to go with one of the newer OPI Avojuice products, originally i opted for the "Cran and Berry" scent but i'm not a HUGE fan of it. So i switched it up for Coconut and Melon Juice and OH MY GOD does it smell DIVINE. I'm finding i'm moisturising my hands and nails more for the smell than the results (as you can see from it being already half empty!!! 
Product: 89
Packaging: 90
Price: 60

The product does exactly what it says on the tin, (so to speak) the ONLY let down i have is that the smell hits a "critical point" where your natural body heat heats it up to make it smell weird. but up until that point it smells amazing. 
The packaging is small and convenient. i keep it in my little make up case in my bag at all times. (there are larger sizes available)
Price, this was in a multi pack but individually it is only £2.25 anyway, which is really good for how long it lasts and the results you get from it. 


Love and Light XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment