Friday 10 January 2014

Beauty Blog; New Skincare regéme, L'Oreal Skin Perfection Review. (Product list, prices and links are the bottom)

As a training Beauty Therapist I've been learning a lot about correct skin care routeines. As a young girl I was quite happy and content with cheap make-up wipes, and that was it, that was literally all that I'd use. Looking back now; well that's just terrible! Make-up wipes are now the bane of my life! I literally cannot think of anything else that is sold in the beauty industry as a "quick and easy make up removal" option that actually would be better if you just left your make up on! They have a stupidly high alcahol content, which dries out your skin, this means your top (horny) layer just frazzles up into flakes and then you get dry skin, all the while all you've actually done is remove about 40% of the make up and smooshed the rest around your face and further into your pours, Then you wonder why you get spots! Use soap and water, with a moisturiser at least!

Rant about wipes over- I now always make sure I use my usual Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise routeine. I have always, in the past sworn by Boots No7 range, their Protect and Perfect range was just amazing on y skin type which is sensetive, with an oily t-zone and dry-normal cheeks... if you were wondering.
When I first discovered the L'Oreal Skin Perfection i was galavanting down the isles in Superdrug and saw these beautiful pink packages and bottles staring at me... yes indeed i did get drawn in by the packaging, but LOOK HOW AWESOME!



Anyway, at first all i bought was the cleansing milk and velvety soft toner, as my No7 cleanser and toner were low and i didn't have a lot of money, and the L'Oreal skin perfetion was a lot cheaper, as it was on a half price offer. I have to say I used it once, one night before bed and noticed an immediate change in my skin. Literally, my skin was so soft i can't even explain how amazed I was. So naturally I then wanted it all!
So I went out and bought the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Eye Cream, Serum and the Day Cream. I was actually excited to see the results! Of course the Cleanser and Toner worked wonders already, that night I used the day moisturiser as I still haven't found a night cream yet, and woke up the next day to the softest skin I think my face has ever had. Even my Husband said my skin looked lovely and fresh. I used the Perfecting Serum, which is best descriped as feeling like a primer in texture on your skin, it smells lovely too, then used the Day cream over the top with some of the brightening eye cream around my eyes and for the first time in a very VERY long time i found that i didn't use any foundation to cover my red cheeks and nose, i just patted on some powder and done my usual eye-liner, brows and mascara. I have to say i'm hooked on the stuff. They do have a tinted cream (L'Oreal Skin Perfection Blur) but even the lightest shade is a bit too orange for my skin tone, and I don't think I need it. I honestly feel so confident in my own skin at the moment thanks to this product!


Complete Product list and Links (Superdrug)
L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3in1 Micella Solution £4.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Blur £12.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Day Cream £14.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Eye £12.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection serum £16.99
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel Cream Wash £4.49
L'Oreal Skin Perfetion Velvety Soft Toner £3.99

I know it all may seem a bit pricey but even if you only add one of these items to your daily skin regeme I'm sure you'll see results. It's well worth it.
Enjoy!
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment