Wednesday 25 May 2016

Primark Haul, River Island Bag, antique shop finds and Lush.

Hello Peeps! 
I've have a busy month! I've got more hours at work! I've been attempting to re-arrange and re-decorate my house. I've been sorting out general life issues, including getting back to my more spiritual side, meditation, yoga etc... and I've been off on an adventure to Exeter to see my old school friends for a much needed-catch up, and obviously some retail therapy occurred!
I did have a huge issue the entire weekend away with my anxiety being on high alert, but I think I kept it quite well in check, with a little help from my friends. It has left me on a bit of a downer though, so to perk myself up...blog post! BOOM. 
Product list, prices and links all at the bottom. xoxo

PRIMARK



























RIVER ISLAND






ANTIQUE SHOP/CHARITY SHOP AND LUSH 







BONUS TEE




PRIMARK:
Mens Starwars Tee: £6
Ladies Emerald Green Chiffon Vest: £6
Criss-cross strap Sports Bra: £4
"Love the past, live the future" yellow waterfall vest: £6
"Tucan Play That game" Cropped Tee: £6
Mens Starwars Tee "Lightsabers": £8
"NASA" Licensed Tee: £6
"California Cheetahs" Sports Tee: £3.50 SALE
Lunch Bags/ Mini Storage bags: £1
Blue and White Maxi Skirt: £5 SALE
Black Denim, button front A-line Skirt: £10
"Kiss" Licensed waterfall vest: £6
White and blue Striped, Midi, bodycon Dress: £6
T-Bar Flats: £6
Peep-toe Flats: £4 (new lower price, were £6)
Metal Detail, pointed flats. Faux Suede: £6
Black and white striped, High neck Dress; £5 SALE
Mermaid Metallic Make up Bag (mini): £4

RIVER ISLAND

*this is no longer available on the website but i've linked similar bags. 


CHARITY/ANTIQUES AND LUSH

Button Down front, Black Maxi skirt: £0.99 (yeah thats right 99p!)



BONUS TEE

Suicide Squad, Licensed Tee from HMV: £12.99- this seems to only be available in limited stores, i cant find it on the HMV website at all!!! :( 

XoXo







No comments:

Post a Comment